Thursday 25 April 2013

Segmentasi Kawasan Modul Proses Mengabstrak Kedudukan Kawasan Segmentasi Dalam Suatu Gambar.


Abstract

          I try to present an understand a new graph-theoretic approach to the problem of image segmentation that I take from the journal from Pedro F Felzenszwalb and Daniel P. Bitten'ocher, University Cornell, New York. In this project the method that I try to understand and using for my project is local criteria and yet produce results that reflect global properties of the image. Then I try to choosing an efficient algorithm for computing a segmentation that is neither under- nor over segmented criterion is based on intensity difference between neighboring pixels. An important characteristic of the approach is that it is able to preserve detal in low-variability regions while ignoring detail in high variability regions, which I try to illustrate with several examples on both real and sythetic images.

No comments:

Post a Comment